Lumbini Bikas Bank has supported Sahara academy with Nrs 2,20,800.
Former president of the bank, Mr. Sushilraj Parajuli handed over the cheque to club president Keshab Bahadur Thapa at Dobilla, Kaski on Monday.
Bank supported the academy under their corporate social responsibility.
Last year, bank had supported the academy with Nrs 2,80,000.
Club has thanked the bank for the support.
There are 24 underpriviledged children at the academy. Club cover all expenses for them including football education.
- ANFA VP Bir Bahadur Khadka In Pokhara To Start Investigation On Kaski DFA
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup MVP Ajit Bhandari Gets His Prize
- VP Bir Bahadur Khadka To Lead New Committee To Investigate On Kaski DFA President
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
- Construction Of Football Ground Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium In Final Phase
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium