ANFA officials led by president Karma Tsering Sherpa have met Kaski DFA president Milan Gurung at Kaski Police office in Pokhara.
Kaski Police has taken DFA prez Gurung into custody for the investigation on fraud case.
ANFA president Sherpa, spokesperson Kiran Rai and other officials met Gurung at Police custody this morning.
Meanwhile, ANFA officials also met GoalNepal contributors at Manipal Hospital and wished them a speedy recovery.
GoalNepal contributors met an accident yesterday evening when they were returning to their work place after Gandaki province league.
- ANFA VP Bir Bahadur Khadka In Pokhara To Start Investigation On Kaski DFA
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup MVP Ajit Bhandari Gets His Prize
- VP Bir Bahadur Khadka To Lead New Committee To Investigate On Kaski DFA President
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
- Construction Of Football Ground Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium In Final Phase
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium