Morang XI women's team and Dhankuta women's team will play in the final of Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha memorial cup in Dhankuta.
In first semifinal match played at Tundikhel, Morang defeated Kankai municipality Jhapa 2-1 on penalties. Both teams played 1-1 draw in regulation time before inviting a spot kick battle. Kalpana Chhetri became the shero of the match and received Nrs 3,000 cash.
In second semifinal match, Dhankuta defeated Karna Singh Sonam memorial FC Taplejung 1-0. Sandhya Ramtel scored the match winner in 59th minute. Sadhya became the player of the match and received Nrs 3,000 cash.
Final match will be played today. The winners will get Nrs 1 lakh.
- FIFA Delegation To Visit FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023™ Venues in Australia and New Zealand
- Nepal Women Internationals’ Knee Injury Rehab - VIDEO
- Dhankuta: Hosts CCDIC Wins Title Of 4th Maunabhudhuk Khadale Siddha Devi Gold Cup
- Dhankuta: Hattitar Sports Club Vs Community Development and Information Center In The Final
- Dhankuta: Naxalbari FC & Dandabazar FC Enter SFs Of Maunabhudhuk Gold Cup
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls