Morang XI women's team and Dhankuta women's team will play in the final of Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha memorial cup in Dhankuta.
In first semifinal match played at Tundikhel, Morang defeated Kankai municipality Jhapa 2-1 on penalties. Both teams played 1-1 draw in regulation time before inviting a spot kick battle. Kalpana Chhetri became the shero of the match and received Nrs 3,000 cash.
In second semifinal match, Dhankuta defeated Karna Singh Sonam memorial FC Taplejung 1-0. Sandhya Ramtel scored the match winner in 59th minute. Sadhya became the player of the match and received Nrs 3,000 cash.
Final match will be played today. The winners will get Nrs 1 lakh.
- UPDATE: Tarsorrhaphy Needed On Samikchya Magar's Right Eye
- GoalNepal Supporters Raise Nrs 58,060 On 5th Day Of Campaign For Samikchya Magar
- Chulachuli Women’s Football Club & Chulachuli Youth Supporters Donate 16200 rs To Samikchhya Magar
- All Nepal Women Football Association Supports Samikchya Magar With Nrs 12,000
- Belbari Naksalbari Club Hands Over Nrs 16,000 To Samikchhya Magar
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls