Raja Rani club has made a profit of Nrs 2 lakh from 9th edition.
The organizers told GoalNepal that they had collected Nrs 13 lakh and spent Nrs 11 lakh for the event.
"We are very happy to announce that we are organizing 10th edition from Baisakh 25 at Rajarani, Dhankuta", said president Mani Chemjong.
Sagarmatha FC Morang lifted the title of 9th edition.
- Dhankuta: Rajarani Vs Budhuk In The Final Of 1st Chaubise Running Cup
- Morang XI Vs Dhankuta Women's In The Final Of Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Memorial Cup
- Dhankuta: Kankai Womens Team Enter SFs Of Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Memorial Cup
- Dhankuta: Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Memorial Women's Championship From Magh 3
- Sabitra Bhandari Adjudged MVP, Sharmila Thapa Magar The Highest Goal Scorer