All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has slaped a fine of NRs 50,000 each to MMC and Machhindra for failing to maintain discipline in the team bench.
The FA said they had taken the action on Thursday after disciplinary committe launched the investigation over the brawl occured during MMC-Machhindra FC league match at Dasharath stadium.
Players from both teams were involved in a ugly brawl post 2-2 draw on January 6, 2019.
Some players have been banned for five matches and some are banned for two matches. Even the kit manager has been suspended.
- Bagmati Province Government Signs MoU With ANFA For Nrs 1 Crore
- Russian Embassy To Work With ANFA For Friendly Matches Between Nepalese & Russian Teams
- Heavy Downpour Overnight Causes Havoc At Chyasal Stadium
- I-League CEO Gives Presentation About League Development To Nepalese Clubs
- Nepal Vs India: Ticket Price CONFIRMED
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic