Rautahat women's team has entered semifinals of Wai-Wai 1st Martyr's Ridamahang-Ramalihang Aathpahariya Women's Gold Cup in Dhankuta.
Rautahat defeated Dhankuta 8-0 in last quarterfinal match played at Dhankuta stadium on Tuesday.
Rajani Thokar (3’, 39’), Dil Kumari Rana Magar (55’, 78’) scored brace each while Menuka Ale Magar (40’), Manisha Raut (41'), Sabita Rana Magar (59’) and Nikita Thokar (75’) scored apiece for the winners.
Dil Kumari Rana Magar became the player of the match and received NRs 3000 cash.
Kirat Aathpariya Samaj is organizing the championship.
- UPDATE: Tarsorrhaphy Needed On Samikchya Magar's Right Eye
- GoalNepal Supporters Raise Nrs 58,060 On 5th Day Of Campaign For Samikchya Magar
- Chulachuli Women’s Football Club & Chulachuli Youth Supporters Donate 16200 rs To Samikchhya Magar
- All Nepal Women Football Association Supports Samikchya Magar With Nrs 12,000
- Belbari Naksalbari Club Hands Over Nrs 16,000 To Samikchhya Magar
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls