Nepal national team is flying to Thimpu, Bhutan tomorrow.
The team is going there to play its "home" match against Kuwait in FIFA World Cup round 2 Asian qualifiers.
The match will be played at Changlimithang stadium.
Nepal chose Changlimithang stadium to play its home match after AFC said NO to Dasharath stadium for qualifiers.
Goalkeepers: Kiran Kumar Limbu, Bikesh Kuthu, Bishal Shrestha
Defenders: Saroj Dahal, Devendra Tamang, Ananta Tamang, Suman Aryal, Dinesh Rajbanshi, Ajit Bhandari, Ranjit Dhimal
Midfielders: Sunil Bal, Anjan Bista, Bikram Lama, Ravishankar Paswan, Mikchhen Tamang, Rohit Chand, Sujal Shresstha, Santosh Tamang, Tej Tamang
Bharat Khawash, Nawayug Shrestha, Bimal Gharti Magar, Abisekh Rijal
- Abhisek Rijal: We Need To Remain Positive During These Times Of Uncertainty
- ANFA Starts Prep For Upcoming Qualifiers Through Webinar
- Dasharath Stadium Gets Regular Maintenance During COVID Lockdown (VIDEO)
- Can ANFA & Nepal Internationals Take Advantage Of New Rule In Indian Super League ?
- ANFA Decides To Start National Team Training From July
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium