Nepal national team is flying to Thimpu, Bhutan tomorrow.
The team is going there to play its "home" match against Kuwait in FIFA World Cup round 2 Asian qualifiers.
The match will be played at Changlimithang stadium.
Nepal chose Changlimithang stadium to play its home match after AFC said NO to Dasharath stadium for qualifiers.
Goalkeepers: Kiran Kumar Limbu, Bikesh Kuthu, Bishal Shrestha
Defenders: Saroj Dahal, Devendra Tamang, Ananta Tamang, Suman Aryal, Dinesh Rajbanshi, Ajit Bhandari, Ranjit Dhimal
Midfielders: Sunil Bal, Anjan Bista, Bikram Lama, Ravishankar Paswan, Mikchhen Tamang, Rohit Chand, Sujal Shresstha, Santosh Tamang, Tej Tamang
Bharat Khawash, Nawayug Shrestha, Bimal Gharti Magar, Abisekh Rijal
- Nepal National Team Starts Training For WC QFs On March 1
- Nepal Head Coach Johan Kalin Announces Preliminary 31-member Squad
- ANFA Starts Prep For Australia, Chinese Taipei Clash
- Kathmandu: England FA Officials Land K-Town To Sign An MoU With ANFA For A Friendly Match
- Nepal Remains Unchanged In FIFA World Ranking
ANFA Starts Maitenance Of Dasharath Stadium Grounds For FIFA WC QFs