Nepal national team is flying to Thimpu, Bhutan tomorrow.
The team is going there to play its "home" match against Kuwait in FIFA World Cup round 2 Asian qualifiers.
The match will be played at Changlimithang stadium.
Nepal chose Changlimithang stadium to play its home match after AFC said NO to Dasharath stadium for qualifiers.
Goalkeepers: Kiran Kumar Limbu, Bikesh Kuthu, Bishal Shrestha
Defenders: Saroj Dahal, Devendra Tamang, Ananta Tamang, Suman Aryal, Dinesh Rajbanshi, Ajit Bhandari, Ranjit Dhimal
Midfielders: Sunil Bal, Anjan Bista, Bikram Lama, Ravishankar Paswan, Mikchhen Tamang, Rohit Chand, Sujal Shresstha, Santosh Tamang, Tej Tamang
Bharat Khawash, Nawayug Shrestha, Bimal Gharti Magar, Abisekh Rijal
- The 14 National Team Shirts That Nepal Worn In 27 Years
- Nepal Vs England C Friendly Match Postponed Until Further Notice
- Nepal's Upcoming FIFA World Cup QFs Against Chinese Taipei & Australia POSTPONED !
- Nepal National Team Starts Prep For Chinese Taipei & Australia Clash
- Nepal International GK Alan Neupane Leaves Football For Australia !
ANFA Starts Maitenance Of Dasharath Stadium Grounds For FIFA WC QFs