GoalNepal Foundation, a CSR wing of Biba Media Group, has announced support to Parsa district football association.
The foundation will provide 25 original Adidas footballs to the FA. The FA will use footballs to train kids in remote places of the district.
Former Nepal international and former NPC midfielder Parbat Pandey is supporting GoalNepal for the project. Pandey resides in USA.
"We have decided to provide 25 footballs to Parsa FA under heal through football project. We want to make kids happy by playing football", said CEO of Biba Media Group Mr. Bikram Thapa.
Senior VP of Parsa DFA Ramesh Shrestha said they would utilize footballs in proper manner.
GoalNepal reaches out to different district every month to support youth football, women football, district FA, community schools and referees for the promotion and development of Nepalese football.
"We are reaching out to 77 districts in a couple of years. We need support from all to make this project successful", added Thapa, who is the president of the foundation.
Biba Media Group runs GoalNepal.com & KhelDainik.com.
- GoalNepal Foundation Supports Humla Football Academy With Sporting Gears
- Nepalese Football Community Covers Medical Bill Of Injured Mohan Taramu
- Nepal International Rohit Chand Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 15,000
- FC Bharatpur 9 Supports Injured Mohan Taramu With NRs 13,650
- Former A Division League Player Anil Gurung & Friends Provides NRs 42,000 To Injured Mohan Taramu