How long does it take to construct 10K seater stadium? 1 yr, 2 yr ?
It has already been four years but the construction of Chyasal stadium hasn't been completed yet. Nepal government is constructing the stadium but the work is in snail pace.
Slow construction of Chyasal stadium has irked Nepalese football fans.
Makuhang Rai said it was expected.
"I wonder why everything is slow in Nepal", Rai wrote on GoalNepal FB page.
Royal Gurkha said government should punish contractors for not completing the project on time.
Check out the latest video HERE:
Pic/Video: Anish Shakhakarmi, GoalNepal.com
- Facilities Of National Sports Council Will Be Used For Quarantine
- ANFA Says They Are Ready To Provide Their Properties For Isolation Camp & Temporary Quarantine
- Nepalese Sports Is In Standstill Thanks To COVID19 Threat
- All Football Activities Coming To A Standstill !
- Nepal's Upcoming FIFA World Cup QFs Against Chinese Taipei & Australia POSTPONED !
NEPAL'S FIRST FEMALE FIFA REFEREE | KALPANA SHARMA