Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has nominated four ANFA officials to its committees.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa has been nominated as a memer of development committee.
ANFA spokesperson Kiran Rai has been nominated as a member in media committee, league director Bigyan Raj Sharma as a member of competition committee and education & markerting coordinator Rajiv Poudyal as a member of marketing committee.
The tenure of the appointment is 2019-2023.
- Australia To Resume Football From Mid July
- Asian Stars Inspire Fans To Join AFC’s #StayActive Challenge
- More Icons Join #BreakTheChain Movement To Spread COVID-19 Awareness
- AFC Partners With IFRC To Help Affected COVID-19 Communities
- Asian Stars Continue To Build Resilient Communities In AFC’s #StayActive Series