Dauphins team has entered final of 14th Bhim Narayan gold cup football tournament in Dhankuta.
Dauphins defeated Bindabasini FC Morang 2-0 in semifinal match played on Thursday morning.
Petenga and Eurel Enome scored apiece for the winners. Owona became the man of the match and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
Jhapa XI will play against Nepal APF in second semifinal match today.
Martyr Bhim Narayan memorial foundation is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 4 lakh.
- Morang XI Vs Dhankuta Women's In The Final Of Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Memorial Cup
- Dhankuta: Kankai Womens Team Enter SFs Of Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Memorial Cup
- Dhankuta: Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Memorial Women's Championship From Magh 3
- Dhankuta: Raja Rani Club Makes A Profit Of Nrs 2 Lakh From 9th Edition
- Sabitra Bhandari Adjudged MVP, Sharmila Thapa Magar The Highest Goal Scorer