Dauphins team has entered final of 14th Bhim Narayan gold cup football tournament in Dhankuta.
Dauphins defeated Bindabasini FC Morang 2-0 in semifinal match played on Thursday morning.
Petenga and Eurel Enome scored apiece for the winners. Owona became the man of the match and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
Jhapa XI will play against Nepal APF in second semifinal match today.
Martyr Bhim Narayan memorial foundation is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 4 lakh.
- Dhankuta: Rara Fc Rajarani Wins Title Of Triveni Knockout Championship
- Dhankuta: Faksib FC Wins Title Of 2nd Faksib Gold Cup
- Rain Causes Havoc At Dhankuta Mini Stadium (PICTORIAL)
- Dhankuta DFA Provides COVID Relief To Players, Coaches & Referees
- Dhankuta: Rajarani Vs Budhuk In The Final Of 1st Chaubise Running Cup