Nepal Army midfielder, Santosh Tamang has been adjudged the most valuable player of 3rd Man Mohan memorial Duhabi gold cup football tournament.
He received Nrs 25,000 cash plus 32' LED television. Dauphins defeated Nepal Army in sudden death to lift the title.
Tek Bahadur Budhathoki became the highest goal scorer and received Nrs 20,000 cash.
Best GK: Priso (Dauphins)
Best DF: Bikash Khawas (Nepal Army)
Best MF: Ougoune Jr (Dauphins)
Best FW: Bharat Khawas (Nepal Army)
Best coach: Wamba (Dauphins)
Rising player: Shankar Chaudhary (Eleven Arrows)
All of them got Nrs 15,000 cash each.
- Nepal International & TAC Striker George Prince Karki Promoted To Captain
- Nepal Army Vs Machhindra Club - FINAL Of The League !
- Bharat Khawas Completes 50th League Goal
- Nepal Army Two Win Away From League Title !
- Nepal Army Beats NPC In Departmental Fight To Keep Their Dream Alive For First League Title
Bharat Khawas Completes 50th League Goal