Nepal Army Club defended the title of Jhapa Gold Cup as they defeated hosts Jhapa XI 5-3 in the final match at Domalal Rajbanshi stadium, Birta, Jhapa on Monday.
This is the third title for Army in the season. Earlier, they clinched Birgunj Gold Cup and Itahari Gold Cup.
Santosh Tamang was declared the man of the match. He received Rs.15,000.
Jhapa gold cup organizing committee organized the championship.
Champions received Rs. 12,50,000. Runners up team got Rs. 6,05,000
- Nepal Forward Sharmila Magar Leaves For UN Peace Mission
- Suman Aryal Awarded With The Player Of The Year Award By Tribhuwan Army
- Tribhuwan Army FC Enters Final Of 12th Itahari Gold Cup
- Army & Biratnagar Victorious In The National Women's League
- Former Nepal International Ram Kumar Biswas Passes Away
5th Jhapa Gold Cup: Jhapa XI Vs Sankata Club (2-0) - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS