Three Nepali National Women's Football Team, Deepa Shahi, Rashmi Thokar and Priti Rai, are scheduled to play in the Women's I-League of India's famous top division.
Both Dipa and Preeti will play for Kickstart Football Club in the new season of I-League.
Remember, last season two other Nepalese players Saru Limbu and Renuka Nagarkoti also played in the kickstart league.
Along with this, it has also been confirmed that both Deepa and Preeti will make their debut in the I-League this season. In domestic football of Nepal, Dipa is playing professional football for Army and Preeti for APF.
I-League which is going to start from December 8th.
- Ilam: Manebhajyang Women & Dipendra Shikhar FC Enters SFs Of 1st Oasis Women's Gold Cup
- India, Bangladesh Declared The Joint Winners Of SAFF U19 Championship
- SAFF U19 Championship: Nepal Beats Bhutan
- SAFF U19 Championship: Nepal Starts The Campaign With A Loss
- SAFF U19 Championship Kicks Off: India Mauls Bhutan
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls