Dhangadhi Football Club, the runners-up of the inaugural Nepal Super League (NSL), have made a significant acquisition by securing the services of renowned Senegalese defender Falau Diagne.
This high-profile signing was officially announced by Dhangadhi through their official channels.
At 34 years of age, Falu stands out as the most prominent player to join the roster for the second edition of the NSL. His extensive professional football experience includes stints with illustrious French clubs such as Maitz and Rennes, as well as Germany's Werder Bremen. Prior to joining Dhangadhi, Falu plied his trade in the Indian Super League with Chennaiyin City. Notably, he also boasts three international caps representing Senegal.
Dhangadhi Football Club anticipates a bolstered squad with Falu's arrival, particularly in the role of a central defender. The club's marquee player for the season remains Ashish Chaudhary, and the team will be under the guidance of Head Coach Jugal Kishore Rai.
The second edition of the Nepal Super League is set to kick off on November 24th, featuring a total of nine participating teams. It's worth noting that the inaugural edition of the league was clinched by Kathmandu Rayzors.
- Late Drama Unfolds as Dhangadhi FC's Super Sub Olawale Afeez Secures Victory
- Nepal Super League: Dhangadhi FC Signs Young Talent
- Nepal Super League: Dhangadhi FC Retains Afeez Olawale
- Nepal Super League: Dhangadhi FC Secures Brand Ambassador
- Nepal Super League: Dhangadhi FC Gets Their Marquee Player