In a noteworthy development, Nigerian defender Omolza Kareem, who has been actively engaged in domestic football pursuits in Nepal, has officially inked a contract with Lalitpur City Football Club for the upcoming Nepal Super League season.
The signing was formally disclosed by Lalitpur through their official communication channels this past Saturday.
Karim's football journey in Nepal commenced with his participation in the Shahid Smarak A Division League, representing Machindra Football Club during the previous season. Furthermore, he contributed his skills to Butwal Lumbini Football Club during the inaugural edition of the Nepal Super League. Notably, Karim also boasts prior experience in the Indian football circuit, having plied his trade with esteemed clubs such as Mohammedan, Minerva Punjab, Aizwal, and Sudeva Delhi FC.
The second edition of the Nepal Super League is scheduled to kick off on November 24th, promising an electrifying showcase of football talent. Lalitpur City Football Club has secured the services of the renowned national defender Anant Tamang as their marquee player, while the team will be under the guidance of the seasoned Australian coach, Ian Andrew Gillan.
It's worth mentioning that the inaugural edition of the league was clinched by Kathmandu Rayzors.
- Nepal Super League: Lalitpur City FC Distributing 500 Complimentary Tickets To Their Fans
- Nepal Super League: Lalitpur City FC Starts With A Win
- Arrival of New Coach Ian Andrew Marks a Milestone for Lalitpur City FC Ahead of Nepal Super League
- Nepal Super League: Lalitpur City FC Confirms GK Coach
- Kathmandu RayZrs To Meet Dhangadhi FC In The Final Of NSL