GoalNepal and it's supporters have raised Rs 4 Lakhs for medical treatment of Bimal Limbu, who is suffering from heart disease.
Limbu needs to go under knife to treat his troubled heart.
Limbu approached GoalNepal for the help and it started an initiation to collect fund for him.
"We have collected Rs 4 Lakhs for Bimal. We are thankful to all GoalNepal supporters who participated in this donation drive", CEO GoalNepal, Bikram Thapa said.
"Today, we are handing Rs 2,50,000 to his family and remaining money will be given when he is admitted to the hospital", added Thapa.
Bimal Limbu said he was thankful to all supporters for their monetary support.
"I would like to thank you all for your support. I will never forget your support", he said.
His aunt, who was also present in the money hand-over program, thanked GoalNepal and its supporters.
Limbu is waiting for a date for his operation at Gangalal Hospital.
- GoalNepal Foundation Supports Humla Football Academy With Sporting Gears
- Nepalese Football Community Covers Medical Bill Of Injured Mohan Taramu
- Nepal International Rohit Chand Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 15,000
- FC Bharatpur 9 Supports Injured Mohan Taramu With NRs 13,650
- Former A Division League Player Anil Gurung & Friends Provides NRs 42,000 To Injured Mohan Taramu