News Rohit's Persik Suffer Fourth Consecutive Defeat In Liga 1 Indonesia
Nepal's famous midfielder Rohit Chand, who is playing in the division in Indonesia, has not been able to taste a victory at his new club Persik Kediri. Kediri, who could not get a single win until the end of six games, suffered their fourth consecutive defeat in the league on Tuesday.
While suffering their fourth defeat in the league, Kediri lost 2-0 against PSS Sleman on Tuesday. Rohit, who has been consistently playing as the team's first choice, has not been able to improve the team's disappointing performance.
Kediri is at the bottom of the league table with only one point from six games. Borneo is at the top of the league with 15 points. Kediri will play against Bali United in their next league fixture on Saturday.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- Nepal Women Internationals Playing Finals In Indian Women's League
- Gorkhali Abroad: SAMBA Continues Her Supremacy In Indian Women's League
- Unstoppable SAMBA in Indian Women's League
- Gorkhalis Abroad: Sabitra Bhandari Scores Four For Gokulam Kerala
- Sabitra Bhandari Stars Again As Gokulam Kerala FC Continues Winning Streak In IWL