A one-day futsal tournament is scheduled to be held on July 26 with the special support of Nepal Federation of Indigenous Tribes, Bahrain and Nepali Club, Bahrain.
According to the organizers, the competition is being organized with the objective of maintaining brotherhood and intimacy among the Nepali immigrants currently living in Bahrain for foreign employment.
The winner of the competition, which will be held at the Gold Master Sports Center in Hamad Town, will receive 1,000 US dollars, including the title, while the runner-up will receive 500 US dollars, said Youth and Sports Organizer Sravan Bamjan.
The tournament will be broadcasted live on GoalNepal.
- USA: Madison FC Wins Title Of Chicagoland Tharu Society Cup
- Sikkim: Bagmati Club, Sarlahi Finishes Runners Up In Independence Cup
- Six Nepal Internationals Featured In Melbourne All Stars Title Win
- Sikkim: Bagmati Club, Sarlahi Enters Final Of Independence Cup
- Bahraini Club Snaps Nepal International Manish Dangi