GoalNepal Foundation has supported Humla football academy with sporting gears.
Former youth international, Badal Ghising, who resides in UAE, has partnered with GoalNepal Foundation for the support.
“On behalf of the club, we would like to thank GoalNepal and Badal Ghising for the support. We are very happy to receive the gears. Boys/girls will be happy and motivated”, said Humla FA official Bravo Romeo.
There are six footballs, 20 tees, five gloves, 10 shin-pad & 30 bags in the support package.
CEO of GoalNepal foundation, Bikram Thapa said, “Our intention is to help young players move forward. We want them to play the game & enjoy. We strongly believe that football can teach them a lot".
“On behalf of BMG & GoalNepal, I would like to thank former youth international Badal Ghising for the support", added Thapa.
GoalNepal is supporting youth academy, women football, district FAs, community schools, referees and coaches every month. It has reached out to 40 districts with various support and it is planning to cover all 77 districts in years to come.
Want to know more about GoalNepal Foundation? CLICK HERE
- Nepalese Football Community Covers Medical Bill Of Injured Mohan Taramu
- Nepal International Rohit Chand Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 15,000
- FC Bharatpur 9 Supports Injured Mohan Taramu With NRs 13,650
- Former A Division League Player Anil Gurung & Friends Provides NRs 42,000 To Injured Mohan Taramu
- Liverpool Fans Nepal Contributes NRs 33,600 To Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu