Saudi Arabia’s Al Hilal SFC claimed a record fourth AFC Champions League title on Tuesday as goals from Nasser Al Dawsari and Moussa Marega earned Leonardo Jardim’s side a 2-0 win over FC Pohang Steelers at the King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh.
Al Dawsari’s stunner just 16 seconds into the game was the fastest goal ever scored in an AFC Champions League final and it sent Al Hilal on the way to adding the 2021 title to the Asian crowns claimed by the club in 1991, 2000 and 2019.
- AFC Extends Deadline For Biddings To Host Asian Cup 2023
- AFC Invites Biddings For Hosting Asian Cup 2023 After China Backs Out
- AFC Prez Backs FIFA Prez Infantino's Intention To Stand For Re-election In 2023
- Gianni Infantino Praises The Success Of Asian Football
- AFC U-17 & U-20 Asian Cup Draws Later This Month