Bagmati club, Sarlahi has entered quarterfinals of Vishwokarma 11th Jeetpur Simara gold cup football tournament in Simara, Bara.
Bagmati defeated Central college Bharatpur FC in sudden death on Thursday at Simara stadium to enter last eight.
Bagmati will play against Nepal APF in quarterfinals.
Earlier, both teams played 0-0 draw in regulation and added extra time. Central College BFC was reduced to 10 man after defender Bipin Malla was sent off for his double bookable offences.
Bagmati goalie Arun Blon became the player of the match and received NRs 5,000 cash.
Bijaya Youth Hetauda will play against Far West XI sports club on Friday.
NJJYC, Simara is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 7 lakh.
- Bara: Nijgadh FC Starts Youth Football Training Program
- Mohit Gurung Adjudged The MVP Of 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup
- Sankata Club Sidelines African Roots To Lift The Title Of 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup
- Vishwokarma Cement 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup Final: Sankata Vs African Roots - PREVIEW
- Vishwokarma Cement 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup SF: Nepal APF Vs Sankata Club Today