Kuwait Football Association have sacked the national team’s head coach Romeo Jozak and his coaching staff, just over a year after his appointment, Kuwait news agency has reported.
The decision to terminate the Croat’s contract was taken as per the recommendations of the football body’s technical committee, read a statement on Wednesday.
It comes after the national side suffered a 3-0 home defeat to Australia in the qualifiers for the World Cup and Asian Cup.
Kuwait had defeated Nepal 7-0 and coach Romero had loudly said that Kuwait had returned to international football with a bang.
- Rupandehi: Butwal Sub Metro Setting Up Isolation Camp At ANFA Butwal Complex
- Rupandehi DFA Supports Butwal Sub Metro With Nrs 1 Lakh
- Rupandehi: Jharna Sports Club Hands Over Nrs 1,01,000 & Daily Essentials To Tilottama Municipality
- ANFA Rupandehi Is Ready To Help Players In Need
- Rupandehi: Leo Bikram Memorial Cup Kicks Off