In the top league of Indian women's football, which started on Friday, the defending champion Gokulam Kerala played stalemate with the former winners Sethu Football Club.
Sethu is under the captaincy of Nepali goalie Anjila Tumbapo Subba.
In the opening match at EMS Corporation Stadium, Kerala's home ground, Sethu held Kerala to a goalless draw and took away the points.
Sethu's goalkeeper and captain Anjila's performance in the match was commendable and Anjila was also chosen as the player of the match.
6 players from Nepal are participating in the league this time. Apart from Anjila, Sethu also stars Geeta Rana. Geeta also played as the first choice on Friday. Similarly, Preeti Rai and Deepa Shahi are in Kickstart, while Rashmi Ghising and Amrita Jaishi are involved in Odisha.
- Dilip Rana Memorial Veterans Championship: Four Matches Completed Today
- X-Warriors, Jorpati FC Enters SFs Of 13th Bagar Bhai khalak Cup International Invitational Veteran championship
- Kaski:Six Matches Played In 13th Bagar Bhai-khalak International Veterans Championship
- Lalitpur: 40+ 1st Kusunti Mayor Cup Veterans From Poush 24
- Dhankuta: Itahari Veterans Clinch Title Of Rara Veterans Championship