All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has estimated the budget of NRs 85,66,42,240 for fiscal year of 2077/78.
ANFA's annual budget has been increased thank to more funding from FIFA and AFC plus COVID related grants from governing bodies.
ANFA's 12th executive committee meeting held at ANFA complex on Monday tabled the budget for upcoming year. ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa chaired the meeting.
Treasurer Rabindra Joshi presented the budget.
ANFA is hosting 19th annual general meeting on Tuesday that will ratifity the report.
Meanwhile, the exco meeting also decided to provide full membership to Khotang, Manang and Nawalparasi East and also decided to lift ban imposed on Lalitpur DFA president Purushottam Thapa.
The annual meeting will endorse the decisions.
- GoalNepal Supporters Cover Medical Bill Of Injured Lokendra Karki
- 39 Gorkha Training Centre Football Team Donate NRs 33,600 To Bishwas
- GoalNepal Foundation Starts Fund Raising Campaign For Nepal U23 International Bishwas Shrestha
- GoalNepal Foundation Donates NRs 15,000 To Referee Harish Karki
- GoalNepal Supporters Hand Over Nrs 2,64,698 To Coach Nar Bahadur Rai