Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has directed ANFA to announce date for presidential election as soon as possible.
AFC sent a letter to ANFA reminding its election committee to announce the election date.
Letter - which is signed by general secy Windsor John - has reminded ANFA election committee to announce the date as it has full authority to do so.
The committee hasn't announced the date though two districts - Bhaktapur and Makwanpur - had already conducted assemblies.
ANFA spokesperson Sanjib Mishra said that they would first settle down court issues before finalizing the date.
"We will reply to Patan court first before finalizing the election date", said Mishra.
Bhaktapur and Makwanpur had moved to court demanding stay order on ANFA election. Those districts haven't yet withdrawn their cases from the court.
- Makwanpur: Shramik Ma VI Wins Title Of Inter School ANFA Cup
- Lalitpur District ANFA Cup Inter School Championship Kicks Off
- Morang ANFA Cup Inter School Championship Begins
- Sunsari: Himsikhar School Wins Title Of Itahari Sub Metro Mayor Cup
- Kathmandu: Rato Bangala School Wins Title Of U12 Toffichoo Junior Futsal Championship
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal