All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) said that suspension of four players will start from November 16, 2019 not from December 13, 2019.
The FA said they have changed the date upon appeal from the players.
Earlier the suspension was effective from December 13, 2019.
Four Nepal internationals were suspended for their involvement in night party before going to Thimpu for FIFA World cup qualifiers against Kuwait.
Anjan Bista and Santosh Tamang are serving suspension for 45 days while Bimal Gharti Magar and Dinesh Rajbanshi for 90 days.
The FA said monetary fined of Nrs 50,000 each will remain same.
ANFA disciplinary committee had found them guilty for their wrong behavior.
- ANFA Releases Fixtures Of Martyr's Memorial B Division League
- FIFA/AFC Congratulates Nepal League Champs Machhindra Club
- Sunsari: Province 1 Referee Course Kicks Off In Dharan
- B Division & C Division Teams Will Get Prep Money Of Nrs 10 Lakh & 7 Lakh
- ANFA Announces Nrs 15 Lakh To The Winner Of National Women's League
NEPAL'S FIRST FEMALE FIFA REFEREE | KALPANA SHARMA