Nepal U15 girls team lost 4-1 to India in SAFF U15 girls championship played at Changlimithang stadium, Thimpu, Bhutan.
Sumati Kumari (7'), Lynda Kom (38' & 56') and Priyanka (67') scored for India. Man Maya Damai scored one for Nepal in 62nd minute.
Nepal U15 coach Rakesh Shrestha said his charges gave 100% against India. Skipper Priti Rai also echoed the same thoughts.
Nepal will play against Bangladesh on October 11.
- Very New Update From Dasharath Stadium - VIDEO
- ANFA Jokingly Said What If We Chose To Play In Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia ?
- Kuwait FA Boss Reaches AFC HQs To Transfer Thimpu Venue To Elsewhere ?
- Please Don't Feel Heavy; You Can Watch Three Home Matches Next Year !
- DEVELOPING STORY: Kuwait Is Also Not READY To Play In Thimpu !
VERY NEW UPDATE FROM DASHARATH STADIUM