Australia smashed Chinese Taipei 7-1 to keep their winning momentum on in FIFA World Cup round 2 qualifiers.
Adam Taggart, Jackson Irvine and defensive newcomer Harry Souttar netted two goals apiece, with Jamie Maclaren coming off the bench to score his fourth goal in five days in a dominant display from the visitors.
Chen Yi-wei’s goal was a rare moment worth celebrating for Chinese Taipei, who remain at the bottom of the table after a third consecutive home defeat.
- FIFA World Cup Qualifiers: Nepal's Home Matches - Two In October & Another In November
- Abhisek Rijal: We Need To Remain Positive During These Times Of Uncertainty
- ANFA Starts Prep For Upcoming Qualifiers Through Webinar
- Dasharath Stadium Gets Regular Maintenance During COVID Lockdown (VIDEO)
- Can ANFA & Nepal Internationals Take Advantage Of New Rule In Indian Super League ?
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium