The stadium was jam packed but only 11,400 football fans have bought tickets in today's match against Maldives at Dasharath stadium.
According to source, 9000 fans have bought tickets through online and 2400 from door sale. The capacity of the stadium is 15000.
National sports council will keep all gate receipts.
Nepal is again playing against Bangladesh tomorrow at 5 PM NST.
Winners will meet Bhutan in the final match on December 10, 2019.
Pic: Utsav Shakya
- Abhisek Rijal: We Need To Remain Positive During These Times Of Uncertainty
- ANFA Starts Prep For Upcoming Qualifiers Through Webinar
- Dasharath Stadium Gets Regular Maintenance During COVID Lockdown (VIDEO)
- Can ANFA & Nepal Internationals Take Advantage Of New Rule In Indian Super League ?
- ANFA Decides To Start National Team Training From July
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium