Sahara club has confirmed the date of 18th Aaha! RARA gold cup football tournament.
The event will be played in Pokhara from Falgun 22 to Chaitra 1. The venue hasn't been finalized yet.
Pokhara stadium is still under construction.
Meanwhile, MLA Rajiv Gurung alias Deepak Manange donated Nrs 50,000 to the club.
His personal secretary Ronit Gurung handed over the money to club president Keshab Bahadur Thapa at Dobilla complex on Monday.
The club is running residential football academy with 24 undeprivileged kids.
- Kaski: 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup Winners To Get Nrs 10 Lakh; Prep Completed
- Nepal Uses Water Hose At Stadium - For The First Time ! (With Video)
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup To Be Played At Pokhara Stadium !
- Kaski: Begnas Yuwa Club Organizing 2nd Begnas Cup From Falgun 9
- Construction Of Pokhara Stadium Post SA Games 2019 Gains Pace - VIDEO
Latest Update From Pokhara Stadium - VIDEO