The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) have offered its condolences to the family and friends of Sultan Saif who died along with his wife and son in a car accident on October 15, 2020.
The 27-year-old striker was the top scorer for Al Falah club in the United Arab Emirates’ second division last year and have also played for Al Wahda Football Club, Baniyas Sports and Cultural Club and Ittihad Kalba Sports & Cultural Club.
The thoughts and prayers of the AFC and the rest of the Asian football community are with the relatives and everyone close to Sultan Saif and the United Arab Emirates Football Association during this difficult time.
- COVID Pandemic: DPRK Withdraw From FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ and AFC Asian Cup China 2023™ Qualifiers
- AFC Cup Qualifiers: Bengaluru FC Vs Tribhuwan Army FC - WATCH THE MATCH LIVE !!
- AFC Executive Committee Reiterates Commitment To Deliver 2021 Competitions
- AFC Cup Qualifiers: Tribhuwan Army FC Vs Sri Lanka Police Today
- Shaikh Salman Sends Best Wishes To Qatar & Asian Teams In FIFA Club World Cup