FIFA officials received warm welcome at Chandranigahapur, Rautahat on Tuesday.
Director of MA service in FIFA, Theodore Giannikos and FIFA development officer Prince Rufus visited Chandranigahapur to inspect the women's football academy constructed by ANFA. FIFA is funding the project.
This is the first residential women's football academy in Nepal. FIFA has funded more than Nrs 4 crore to the project.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa accompanied the delegation to Chapur.
DFA presidents from Rautahat, Sarlahi and other districts were present in the program.
ANFA said they will soon start the academy by selecting the best-of-the-best players from Nepal.
- Sports Minister Jagat Bishwokarma: MP Pradip Yadav Has Misunderstanding About ANFA Project
- MP Pradip Yadav Takes Patriotism Issue To Assembly
- Kaski: FIFA Supporting ANFA To Construct Multipurpose Technical Centre In Pokhara
- ANFA President Karma Tsering Sherpa Apologizes For His Comment
- Dasharath Stadium Looks Ready For Matches But When ?
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium