FIFA officials received warm welcome at Chandranigahapur, Rautahat on Tuesday.
Director of MA service in FIFA, Theodore Giannikos and FIFA development officer Prince Rufus visited Chandranigahapur to inspect the women's football academy constructed by ANFA. FIFA is funding the project.
This is the first residential women's football academy in Nepal. FIFA has funded more than Nrs 4 crore to the project.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa accompanied the delegation to Chapur.
DFA presidents from Rautahat, Sarlahi and other districts were present in the program.
ANFA said they will soon start the academy by selecting the best-of-the-best players from Nepal.
- FIFA Referee Sudis Pandey, Asst Referee Rojen Shrestha To Conduct Bangabandhu Gold Cup Matches
- Kishor Rai Jhapali Unanimously Elected President Of Province 1 Football Association
- ANFA Slaps A Fine Of Nrs 50,000 Each To MMC & Machhindra FC
- ANFA Slaps Five Match Ban & Nrs 10,000 Fine Each To Jagjeet Shrestha & Ashok Baral
- Fans Ask ANFA To Host League Matches In The Weekend
ANFA's Road Side Garden Inaugurated