Nehareeka college, Biratnagar has lifted the title of inter college U21 football championship in Biratnagar.
Nehareeka defeated Greenland college 3-1 in the final match played at Degree Campus, Biratnagar on Thursday.
Surya Thapa of Nehareeka Collage was declared the man of the final match.
Rabin Rai was adjudged the most valuable player of the tournament and received Nrs 15,000 cash plus Nrs 5 lakh insurance from Sanima Life insurance.
Pramijay Gachhadar became the best goalkeeper, Jhamak Magar the best defender, Manish Thapa the best midfielder. They received Nrs 10,000 cash each plus Nrs 2,5 lakh insurance from Sanima Life insurance.
The champions received Nrs 1,11,000 and runners up team got Nrs 75,000.
Birat Buddha sporting club organizing the championship.
- Sunsari: New Star FC Supports Barahkshetra Municipality With Nrs 55,555
- Sunsari: Eleven Arrows Provides Monetary Support To Duhabi Municipality
- Suraj BK Adjudged The MVP; Receives One Scooter
- Sunsari: MMC Wins Title Of 22nd Budha Subba Gold Cup
- Nepal Police Beats Machhindra To Enter FINAL Of 22nd Budha Subba Gold Cup
Another Stadium In Nepal !