Former national team interpreter Roshan Tuladhar recently handed over sporting gears, warm clothes to two social organizations in Kathmandu.
Tuladhar - who had worked as Japanese language interpreter for coach Gyotuku Koji - handed over the gears provided by Japanese supporting hands to Paropakar Sansthan and Chindren off the streets.
The gears were provided by NPO Gojo Hiroki Ikeda Group.
The group also handed over gears to Sahara club, Pokhara last week.
- Nepal Super League To Start From April 24, 2021 !
- ANFA Province 2 League: Bengkhadi Yuwa Club Mahottari Beats Him Kasturi Yuwa Club Siraha
- ANFA Province 2 League: Him Kasturi Siraha Plays Stalemate With Yagya Bhumi Samaj Dhanusha
- Tribhuwan Army FC To Start Football Academy In Partnership With ANFA
- ANFA, Prabhu Insurance Sign MoU For Accidental Medical Insurance Of Players
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic