Nepal Police Club has decided to run youth football academy in partnership with All Nepal Football Association.
Nepal Police signed an agreement with ANFA on Sunday to form Nepal police school football academy.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa and Nepal Police AIGP Niraj Bahadur Shahi signed in an agreement. Nepal Police IGP Shailesh Thapa was present in the program.
ANFA and Nepal Police will select some players and cover their expenses of education and football training until they graduate from high school.
Senior ANFA officials, senior Nepal Police officials were present in the program.
Tribhuwan Army football club has already received AFC license certificate. Nepal Police club and Nepal APF are in the process after fulfuling criteria set by AFC.
TAFC will represent Nepal in AFC Cup next year.
- Police Coach Ananta Thapa Promoted To Senior Deputy Inspector
- Nepal Police Club Crowned National Chief Minister BYC Women's Gold Cup Champions
- 6th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Nepal Police Club Vs NJJYC Simara - Match Highlights
- 5th Jhapa Gold Cup: Nepal Police Club Vs Sankata Club - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS
- Tribhuwan Army Finish Second In A Division League, Manang Miss Out On Top Four!
6th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Nepal Police Club Vs NJJYC Simara