GoalNepal supporters have covered the medical bill of injured football player, Lokendra Karki.
Karki, who was admitted in ICU of Bayodha Narayani hospital last week following bike accident, is now shifted to general ward and is recuperating from the injury.
GoalNepal supporter, Pramoj Adhikari & his friends have again sent NRs 76, 927 to the father of player Karki recently. Earlier they had sent NRs 77,547.
Likewise, Ranipokhari Corner Team (RCT) has provided NRs 50,000. Many other fans have donated money for the treatment of player Karki, who is popularly known as "Thule Dai".
"I am thankful to GoalNepal and its supporters for their support. Now we can pay medical bill", said father Lekh Bahadur Karki.
Doctors said Karki needs some time in rehab process before hitting the grounds again.
Biba Media Group (BMG) CEO Mr. Bikram Thapa has thanked all GoalNepal supporters and RCT club for the support.
- 39 Gorkha Training Centre Football Team Donate NRs 33,600 To Bishwas
- GoalNepal Foundation Starts Fund Raising Campaign For Nepal U23 International Bishwas Shrestha
- GoalNepal Foundation Donates NRs 15,000 To Referee Harish Karki
- GoalNepal Supporters Hand Over Nrs 2,64,698 To Coach Nar Bahadur Rai
- Nepal XI & Campsie FC Supports Coach Nar Kumar Rai With Nrs 39,298