GoalNepal Foundation has started a fund raising campaign for Bishwas Shrestha, who is going through tough time.
The Foundation has started the campaign with NRs 10,000.
Nepal U23 player Shrestha - whose house was partially damaged in an inferno few months ago - is now struggling to cover medical bill of his father who is now in ICU at Grande hospital. His father was electrocuted last month and is undergoing treatment in Kathmandu.
"This is very tough period for me. My father is now in ICU battling for his life. We have already spent more than 12 lakhs for his treatment. We need more money. I have decided to seek support from Nepalese football community", said prolific left footed player Shrestha.
Senior player Laxman Ruchal is the lead person in the campaign.
"We expect support from all players, officials and stakeholders of Nepalese football. We need to support Shrestha in this difficult situation", said Ruchal.
GoalNepal will publish the list of donors daily on the site and FB page.
Here is how you can help Shrestha:
Online transfer /Bank Deposit
Machhapuchre Bank Limited A/C No: 2840524309472015
Waling, Syangja, Nepal
- GoalNepal Supporters Cover Medical Bill Of Injured Lokendra Karki
- 39 Gorkha Training Centre Football Team Donate NRs 33,600 To Bishwas
- GoalNepal Foundation Donates NRs 15,000 To Referee Harish Karki
- GoalNepal Supporters Hand Over Nrs 2,64,698 To Coach Nar Bahadur Rai
- Nepal XI & Campsie FC Supports Coach Nar Kumar Rai With Nrs 39,298