Nepal Football Referee Association has supported two referees with NRs 50,000 cash each.
The association provided the said money to referee duo Santosh Chaudhary and Harish Karki.
Chaudhary recently lost his home and land in a flood. Referee Harish Karki's family members were seriously injured in a cooking gas explosion at home.
Meanwhile, Jhapa district referee association has thanked the national association for the monetary support.
- Former Nepal International Lok Bahadur Shahi Passes Away
- ANFA Holds Meeting With A Division Clubs About Amending ANFA's Statutes
- 3-Day ANFA Women's Online Refereering Course Kicks Off
- Youth & Sports Ministry Honors Qatar Airways & Kathmandu Metropolis
- ANFA Kicks Off Virtual B License Coaching Course
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic