All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has recently met senior officials from two departments, Nepal APF & Nepal Police to discuss about the development of the game.
FA met with APF IGP Shailendra Khanal and other senior officials on Sunday to discuss about grassroot football, youth development and capacity building.
On Monday, the FA met senior NPC officials and discussed about the same.
All three departments, NPC, Nepal APF & Nepal Army have their own mini football stadiums in various places of Kathmandu. But they don't have youth football academies.
ANFA prez Karma Tsering Sherpa, VP Upendra Man Singh & Sikchit Parajuli & exco member Madhusudan Upadhaya were present in the meetings. VP Singh presented proposal to the departments.
- Former Nepal International Lok Bahadur Shahi Passes Away
- ANFA Holds Meeting With A Division Clubs About Amending ANFA's Statutes
- 3-Day ANFA Women's Online Refereering Course Kicks Off
- Youth & Sports Ministry Honors Qatar Airways & Kathmandu Metropolis
- ANFA Kicks Off Virtual B License Coaching Course
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic