All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has paid homage to late Indra Sing Subba at Pashupatinath aryaghat.
FA president Karma Tsering Sherpa and other officials draped ANFA flag on remains with full respect on Monday.
ANFA exco members, Madhu Sudan Upadhya, Rupesh Adhikari and Dawa Lama were also present in the final rites.
Subba was one of the team members who represented Nepal in first international tournament (Aga Khan Gold Cup, Bangladesh (then East Pakistan) in 1963.
- Former Nepal International Lok Bahadur Shahi Passes Away
- ANFA Holds Meeting With A Division Clubs About Amending ANFA's Statutes
- 3-Day ANFA Women's Online Refereering Course Kicks Off
- Youth & Sports Ministry Honors Qatar Airways & Kathmandu Metropolis
- ANFA Kicks Off Virtual B License Coaching Course
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic