Sunsari DFA has provided COVID relief to 30 players in Itahari.
The relief of Nrs 2500 each was handed over on Sunday.
DFA president Keshab Karki, coach Shyam Manandhar and other officials were present in the program.
Central ANFA provided NRs 75,000 to Sunsari DFA for relief distribution.
FIFA has provided USD 1,00,000 to ANFA for the relief program.
- Respected Football Administrator Dilip Rai & TSC Player Nirajan Maharjan Recover From Coronavirus
- Sunsari: 1st Chams Open 9-A-Side On Asoj 20
- It Is Taking Too Long Time To Construct Itahari Stadium - VIDEO
- Sunsari DFA To Distribute Nrs 2500 Each To 30 As COVID Relief
- Sunsari: New Star FC Supports Barahkshetra Municipality With Nrs 55,555
It Is Taking Too Long Time To Construct Itahari Stadium