Nepal Futsal Entrepreneurs Association (NFEA) has submitted a memorandum at Kathmandu DAO to start business which was closed by government authorities citing COVID pandemic.
The memorandum was submitted to Kathmandu CDO Janak Raj Dahal on Wednesday.
The government hasn't allowed Futsal courts to resume in partial lockdown.
"We will follow all safety guidelines and measures if government will allow us to resume the business", the association said in a release.
The association added they were suffering huge loss and were unable to manage daily expenses and pay salary to the staffs, causing severe economic crisis.
The are hundreds of Futsal courts in Nepal.
- Pandobazar FC Wins Title Of 1st Sonam Loshar Open Futsal Championship
- Sonam Lhosar Cup 2077:Quarterfinal Matches Lined Up
- Kathmandu: City Health Studio Presents One-Day Futsal Championship On Magh 24
- 3rd Jorpati Futsal U18 Championship On Magh 1
- Hamro Football Nepal Wins Title Of Kathmandu Open Futsal Championship