ANFA has confirmed USD 1,00,000 COVID relief to DFAs, clubs, players, coaches, gold cup organizers and its employees.
The emergency meeting held on Tuesday confirmed the amount, which is assisted by the world governing body, FIFA.
The meeting confirmed that they would spend not more than 1,00,000 USD which needs to be audited within a month.
The grant is taken from operation cost that FIFA provides to the member association.
- FIFA & AFC Prez Holds Webinar With SAFF Presidents
- ANFA Welcomes Newly Reappointed NSC Member Secy
- Makwanpur DFA Provides COVID Relief To Players, Referees
- Ramesh Kumar Silwal Re-Appointed As Member Secretary At National Sports Council
- Suspended Ganesh Thapa's Mistreatment Of Senior Journo Hits International Media
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium