ANFA's executive committee has ratified the decision taken against the president of Lalitpur DFA.
The FA took action against Lalitpur DFA president Purushottam Thapa for his "rough remarks against FA officials" on ANFA day (Baisakh 22).
Thapa has been suspended till next ANFA's general assembly. The suspension starts from Jestha 5 (May 18).
The exco members ratified the decision on Monday through webinar.
- ANFA Sr. VP Pankaj Bikram Nembang: FA Fails To Make Bold Decision
- ANFA Diverts Coach AA & VP Nembang Case To Youth & Sports Ministry !
- ANFA Holds National League Meeting With The Clubs
- ANFA VP Shixit Parajuli Not To Attend Friday Emergency Meeting
- ANFA's Emergency Meeting On Friday To Discuss Coach Resignation Issue
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic