Former Nepal international Ranjit Shrestha says he is recovering from COVID19 infection.
Taking it to social media, Shrestha said he was recovering. He is based in Dubai.
"My third test has come negative. I still have one more test to be done. I hope it will come negative again. I would like to thank all for the kind support", said Shrestha.
Here is the video link
- USA: Dallas Gurkhas Organizing Solidarity Cup 2020
- Australia: Beni FC Clinches Title Of 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020
- FIFA Referee Sudish Pandey To Officiate Matches In 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020
- USA: Team Registration Open For 5th Annual Nepali New Year Cup
- Australia: Beni FC Wins Title Of GNC Premier League