The ongoing measures to combat the spread of Covid-19 have resulted in little football of late and, consequently, next-to-no movement in the latest FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking.
A whole raft of international fixtures, including qualifiers for the FIFA World Cup™ and other major tournaments, were postponed, while dates were redrawn for showpiece men’s events such as the Olympic Football Tournament, CONMEBOL Copa America and UEFA EURO.
Amid this upheaval, the Ranking was impacted by just four matches - all friendlies - and, as such, remains all but identical to the previous edition. The solitary change sees South Sudan move into joint-168th position with Bermuda after the latter dropped a Ranking point thanks to a 2-0 defeat in Jamaica (48th, unchanged) on 11 March.
Nepal are placed at 170th position.
The next FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking will be published on 11 June 2020.
- AFC Announces Proposed Dates For Upcoming Asian Qualifiers
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Been Tested COVID19 Positive
- Nepal National Team Shows Love To Ailing Samikchya Magar; Announces Nrs 30,000
- Nepalese Players, Coaches & Former Internationals Appreciate True Heros - VIDEO
- The 14 National Team Shirts That Nepal Worn In 27 Years
ANFA Starts Maitenance Of Dasharath Stadium Grounds For FIFA WC QFs