Nepalese football community have united in government's fight against COVID pandemic.
All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has already provided its facilities to Nepal government for isloation and quarantine.
They have also provided two well equipped ambulances to Lalitpur metro.
Some of the district FAs are working together with local bodies in providing relief to the daily wage workers who are badly affected by the pandemic.
Gorkha DFA has provided daily essentials to Gorkha municipality.
Club from Itahari, Rastriya Jagriti youth club and Eleven Arrows club, Duhabi have handed over cash to the local bodies in their fight against the pandemic.
On Wednesday, a club from Hetauda, Bijaya youth organized blood donation program.
- Kaski: FIFA Supporting ANFA To Construct Multipurpose Technical Centre In Pokhara
- ANFA President Karma Tsering Sherpa Apologizes For His Comment
- Dasharath Stadium Looks Ready For Matches But When ?
- ANFA Exco Ratifies Decision Taken Against Lalitpur DFA President
- ANFA To Provide Nrs 15,000 Each COVID19 Relief To Nepal Internationals
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium