All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has started maintaining field at Dasharath stadium during lock down imposed by Nepal government.
The government is applying all measurers to slow down the spread of COVID19 virus.
Nepal was supposed to play against Chinese Taipei on March 26, 2019 and against Australia on March 31, 2019.
All the qualifiers that were scheduled had already been postponed till further notice.
- Dasharath Stadium Looks Ready For Matches But When ?
- ANFA Exco Ratifies Decision Taken Against Lalitpur DFA President
- ANFA To Provide Nrs 15,000 Each COVID19 Relief To Nepal Internationals
- ANFA’s Budget For 2077/78 Is Nrs 70,41,19,685 !
- FIFA, WHO, Football Stakeholders Draft Medical Considerations, Risk Assessment Tool
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium