Nehareeka college, Biratnagar has lifted the title of inter college U21 football championship in Biratnagar.
Nehareeka defeated Greenland college 3-1 in the final match played at Degree Campus, Biratnagar on Thursday.
Surya Thapa of Nehareeka Collage was declared the man of the final match.
Rabin Rai was adjudged the most valuable player of the tournament and received Nrs 15,000 cash plus Nrs 5 lakh insurance from Sanima Life insurance.
Pramijay Gachhadar became the best goalkeeper, Jhamak Magar the best defender, Manish Thapa the best midfielder. They received Nrs 10,000 cash each plus Nrs 2,5 lakh insurance from Sanima Life insurance.
The champions received Nrs 1,11,000 and runners up team got Nrs 75,000.
Birat Buddha sporting club organizing the championship.
- Respected Football Administrator Dilip Rai & TSC Player Nirajan Maharjan Recover From Coronavirus
- Sunsari: 1st Chams Open 9-A-Side On Asoj 20
- It Is Taking Too Long Time To Construct Itahari Stadium - VIDEO
- Sunsari DFA Provides COVID Relief To 30 Players
- Sunsari DFA To Distribute Nrs 2500 Each To 30 As COVID Relief
It Is Taking Too Long Time To Construct Itahari Stadium